The following procedures are in place to protect our staff and customers.
Every business in the area is free to adopt policies as they see fit in accordance with the current guidance from county and state agencies. As a company, we prefer to take a position of “cautious optimism”. Therefore, for the safety and well-being of our employees and customers (and their families), we will be following the polices outlined below.
- Our shop is currently open during posted business hours.
- We are using social distancing standards and request that all customers wear PPE style masks while in the store.
- We reserve the right to require customers to wait outside if we are too busy to maintain social distancing standards.
- Customers always have the option of contacting use to make purchase arrangements prior to arrival at the store (if you have a specific computer/item in mind). You may call or text the shop at 385-515-1797 to make your appointment for the same day only.
- Email us at contactus@gcbcomputers (or use our contact form) if you wish us to contact you instead.
- We will not reserve any computer for longer than 24 hours.
- We have implemented a variety of procedures for safety and cleanliness, such as cleaning/sanitizing between customers.
- All visitors must wear PPE-type masks while in the store.
- Please respect our staff and our procedures as outlined herein. We have absolutely no interest in debating politics or the effectiveness of these procedures (or creating viral videos for social media).